We are HIRING for several exciting roles
ADAS System Test Engineer
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments. We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer competitive salary and benefits plans including a comprehensive relocation package and great opportunities for career growth!
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Work Authorization Requirements:
- MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.
- Production program experience for ADAS and AD domain
- Experience in the decomposition of System requirements to HW and SW
- Creation and review of System Architecture Design.
- Experience in writing system requirements (SYS.1, SYS.2, SYS.3)
- Experience in writing software requirements (SWE.1)
- Expertise in the usage of tools such as DOORS, PTC, or equivalent
- Understanding of ADAS and AD ECU
- Know-how on multi-core platforms such as TI, NVIDIA, Renesas, NXP, Intel
- Experience in working with sensors like camera, RADAR, LiDAR, GPS/IMU, and other associated sensors
- ASPICE and Quality management process experience