We are HIRING for several exciting roles
Component Developer (MBD Engineer)
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments. We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer competitive salary and benefits plans including a comprehensive relocation package and great opportunities for career growth!
Farmington Hills, MI
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of embedded software development and testing experience
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow, and SFunction
- Experience in performing Design and MIL
- AUTOCODE experience using MATLAB.
- Experience with software coding using C language
- Understanding of software development techniques and methodologies
- Experience with developing software within an AUTOSAR architecture
- Experience with Vector based analysis and development tools
- Experience in testing software within a modeling environment
- Understanding of the test coverage (MC/DC, Decision, conditional, and Boundary coverage)
- Experience with debugging and problem resolution
- Experience with software configuration management systems (i.e., Synergy)
- 2 weeks of paid vacations
- 10 US holidays
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- 401K will kick in after 12 months of employment (this is a standard for all DORLECO employees)
- Free access to IEEE training material from DORLECO on eMobility and Autonomous systems
- DORLECO is a start-up in the eMobility and Autonomous engineering space and offers opportunities beyond client onsite projects for the development of in-house products and services
- MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.