We are looking for an experienced control algorithm and software development engineer who will be responsible for designing, developing and validating controls algorithms to meet functional, regulatory and safety requirements for automotive applications.
- Design and develop control algorithms using Model-Based Development techniques.
- Create requirements for implementing these algorithms into powertrain/transmissions software.
- Generate code in C/C++ for ECM/TCM/PCM architectures
- Perform verification and validation of these algorithms using hardware-in-the-loop and on the vehicle.
- Establish and execute design verification plans for control logic development.
- Conduct design failure mode effects analysis for control logic changes.
- Support transmission/powertrain calibration efforts by contributing to calibration guide development.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering or Automotive Engineering.
- Good overall knowledge of transmission, powertrain and/or other vehicular control systems.
- 1+ years’ experience working on Matlab/Simulink model development, INCA tool and CAN Analyzer.
- 1+ years’ experience in standard controls tools, modeling, simulation, development, testing, and validation.
Desired Qualifications & Skills:
- A well rounded understanding of gasoline engines, transmission control systems and advanced technologies.
- Awareness of standard practicesmodel-basedased requirement definitions.
- Experience in validation using HIL systems, MIL and SIL.
- 1-2 years experience in controls software development