“Model It Yourself” is a step-by-step instruction set to help you understand the fundamentals of Model based Development. Throughout the MIY series you will spend about 10 hours each on creating dynamic models, implementing controls and analyzing behavior of 15 different vehicle systems.
Limited time offer with 95% discount
MIY enables you to:
– Learn about controls systems with an application focus
– Construct models of critical powertrain components
– Analyze the validity of the constructed model
– Become an intermediate user of MATLAB/Simulink
– Model the advanced controls applications such as adaptive cruise control, active suspension, active differential and many more.