We are HIRING for several exciting roles
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments. We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer competitive salary and benefits plans including a comprehensive relocation package and great opportunities for career growth!
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Work Authorization Requirements:
- MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.
- Tailor and comply with the cybersecurity product lifecycle process to achieve J3061, UNECE WP29 R155, R156, and ISO/SAE 21434 compliance according to project and customer requirements.
- Support conversation, elicit Cybersecurity Requirements with customers and internal stakeholders, and assure consistent cybersecurity requirements understanding.
- Working with customers and internal stakeholders to develop ADAS product Cybersecurity system/architecture requirements.
- Support cybersecurity teams where applicable across supplier, R&D, Manufacturing, and Customer OEMs to ensure needs and requirements are known, understood and communicated.
- Ensure all applicable cybersecurity methodologies, processes and guidelines are being followed correctly in the project and that product meets all cybersecurity requirements for the project from design to production, and until decommissioning.
- Ensure the solution is feasible, does not affect product core functions, is testable, fits customer requirements, and is in line with standard solutions.
- Create the following project working packages following product cybersecurity methodology:
- [System] CyberSecurity Risk Analysis (SeRA)
- [System] CyberSecurity Concept (SeCo)
- [System] CyberSecurity Tests Execution
- [System] CyberSecurity Incident Management
- [System] CyberSecurity Tests Plan and Preparation
- production cybersecurity requirements (interface with IT/IS teams)
- corrective tasks for post-production incident management
- Coordinate with the Functional CyberSecurity Manager from the project for all the other project CS working packages. Based on the complexity of the project you might be required to fill up the role of cybersecurity manager.
- Carry out technical security analysis as part of cybersecurity solution development.
- Work closely with Product Testing groups to ensure that the Cybersecurity mechanisms are testable in development, production, and postproduction phases and support regular security audits.
- Participate in internal/external Cyber security reviews and Cyber security formal reviews with the Functional CyberSecurity Assessor (FSeA)
- Participate in monitoring project Cyber security requirements implementation/testing progress/reviews status
- Develop and understand the required product hardware and software component elements from suppliers and work closely with suppliers to understand cybersecurity technology roadmaps. e. embedded HW elements for Cybersecurity functions, HTAs, and knowledge of embedded SW elements as part of cybersecurity solutions.
- Participate on demand in automotive internal/external cyber security working groups for the definition of cybersecurity process standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Systems Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Systems Engineering/Computer Science.
- Currently active cybersecurity certification.
- Minimum 2+ year’s industry experience.
- Experience in Software Quality and process ( e.g., ASPICE, CMMI, IATF16949)
- Systems engineering, architecture, or electronic product development experience (understanding of embedded architecture, development, and design principles).
- Aware of State of Art in Embedded Security with knowledge of Industry Standards, eg. Knowledge of SAE J3061, UNECE WP 29 R155 & R156, ISO/SAE AWI 21434.
- Knowledge of embedded cybersecurity
- Specification of security controls
- System hardening
- Secure coding, including the development of security mechanisms (e.g. firewall, boot sequence, OTA updating, access controls)
- Embedded product knowledge with knowledge of MCU & SoC based systems, ideally, Automotive embedded products.
- Experience in the design of embedded Cybersecurity mechanisms is preferred.
- Knowledge of Automotive Vehicle Networks and general electronic automotive products is an advantage but Automotive experience is not mandatory.
- System architecture, including security by design; privacy by design, or functional safety by design is a plus.
- Network architecture
- Cloud solutions
- Wireless technologies, e.g. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth/BLE, mobile networks
- IoT cryptography
- Privacy engineering, including Privacy Impact Assessments; understanding of the national personal data protection law or European GDPR
- Product testing & validation