We are HIRING for several exciting roles
Embedded Software Engineer
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments. We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer competitive salary and benefits plans including a comprehensive relocation package and great opportunities for career growth!
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Work Authorization Requirements:
- MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.
- 4+ years in automotive embedded software development.
- Expertise in C and embedded SW development
- Hands-on experience in CAN, SPI, I2C
- Expertise in System and Software requirement analysis, Software design practices, and Software Integration
- Excellent debugging skills on various platforms like Renesas, NXP, Infineon, and Microchip using debugger
- Experience in using test tools in automotive SW development like Vector CANoe, NeoVI
- Experience in Static Analysis, SW Unit, Integration
Experience in AUTOSAR (i.e. Vector AUTOSAR) configuration (BSWM), RTE Configuration, or Application SWC development