We are HIRING for several exciting roles
Executive - Finance and Accounts
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments. We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer competitive salary and benefits plans including a comprehensive relocation package and great opportunities for career growth!
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Assist in financial audits and prepare necessary documentation
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction and financial improvement
- Bookkeeping of all transactions and reconciling with bank statements on a monthly basis
- Processing AP invoices on a daily basis and preparing sales estimates and purchase orders (PO)
- Prepare Account Receivables data for overdue and non-overdue customers
- Work on adhoc requests for reports or Financial analysis as and when required
- Prepare monthly GST sales report and other tax report
- Process employee salary and any other procurement payment
- Prepare and proof-reading of NDA before sign and dated
- Taking care of the company’s legal and required document preparation
- Contribute to transformation projects and bring ideas to automate processes
- Expertise with Vyapar accounting software preferred
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of financial principles, accounting, and financial analysis.
- Proficiency in other financial software and tools
- Additional experience in Audit
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with team members and stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience
- Experience in GST, TDS, PF, PT is required (working and filing)