We are HIRING for several exciting roles
Firmware Development and Testing Engineer (On-site)
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments. We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer competitive salary and benefits plans including a comprehensive relocation package and great opportunities for career growth!
Bengaluru, India (Client location)
Work Authorization Requirements:
- MUST be available to start working within 15 days of the offer acceptance date.
Analyse product requirements and derive test plans based on requirements.
Develop and execute test plans, test cases, and procedures for firmware testing.
Identify and prioritize testing efforts based on key features and use cases.
Ensure that all aspects of the product are tested thoroughly.
Develop and maintain test automation scripts and tools.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including development and product management.
Analyse and report test results to stakeholders.
Identify and track defects, and work with development teams to resolve them.
Stay up-to-date with industry-standard software development methodologies and practices.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science
3+ years of experience in automation testing frameworks including development and testing of embedded systems, preferably in the power electronics industry.
- Firmware Development and Embedded C programming experience in 32bit MCU/ DSP’s using Arm Cortex-M33 / M23 / M4 / M7 ( Preferably STM32 MCU )
- Good Programming experience in RTOS environments preferably ThreadX.
- Experience with Board bring-up activities
- Experience in Communication Protocol Layers like TCP, UDP, IPV6
- Experience in cryptography and Security features.
- Strong experience in Kernel porting for different RTOS ( FreeRTOS, TheadX, µC/OS, or Cs/OS2 )
- Strong experience in Secure Boot, Bootloader development, and firmware upgrade manager for MCU
- Strong Experience in low-level drivers for UART, I2C, SPI, RS485, and CAN
- Strong Experience in low-level drivers for EEPROM, and OSPI/QSPI
- Experience in SDLC for product development
- Should be a team player and able to actively contribute or participate in daily meetings or discussions
- Good experience in cross-functional coordination and collaboration with other engineering teams.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Experience in using lab equipment (i.e. logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, multimeters, etc.) to test code functionality.
- Experience in Unit testing
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in Git and GitHub
Experience in Hardware In Loop (HIL).
Experience in test automation tools and lab equipment.
Strong working knowledge of microcontrollers, RTOS, and peripherals.
Experience in JIRA and Confluence
Experience in Git and GitHub
Experience in agile and scrum
Working knowledge of power electronics is an added advantage.
Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
Proven ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
Experience in SDLC for product development