We are HIRING for several exciting roles
HIL Test Engineer
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments. We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer competitive salary and benefits plans including a comprehensive relocation package and great opportunities for career growth!
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Work Authorization Requirements:
- MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.
- 5-7 years’ experience in HILS validation (dSPACE) (Blackbox testing)
- Knowledge in ControlDesk, AutomationDesk, SYNECT, dSPACESCALEXIO HIL with hands-on experience, with Matlab-Simulink HIL model development experience.
- Knowledge in Automotive Diagnostics, UDS protocol, XCP communication, CAN, CAN FD protocols
- Knowledge in debugging issues and root cause analysis in ECU software as a result of testing
- Knowledge in Hardware Test Bench setup and ECU wiring, HIL Harness development
- Test Automation and Scripting (Python knowledge is a plus)
- Knowledge in IBM Rationale Doors
- Knowledge in Electric Power Steering ECU is plus