Mechatronics Engineer, Interior Lighting Module
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments.
We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan including a comprehensive relocation package and excellent opportunities for career growth!
- Responsible for the design, development, and release of interior Lighting Modules.
- Interface with the product design office, vehicle development, Interior and Electrical Engineering teams and suppliers to design, develop and release these components.
- Maintain design practices, writing source packages for new programs, specifications, requirements, and change notices.
- Work with the supplier to meet program and Electrical Development timing and deliverables.
- Follow and define the root cause for vehicle issues found during development. The engineer will be responsible for issue resolution prior to the launch of the program and warranty analysis of all the components after the launch.
- Experience: Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of design/release experience in automotive components.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Electrical Module Hardware and Software development.
- Working knowledge of Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA), Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R), CAE (Virtual analysis), and I-Speed.
- Design and development experience in Team Center and NX.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Strong program management, leadership, and communication skills.
- MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.