We are HIRING for several exciting roles
Product Marketing Manager
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments. We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer competitive salary and benefits plans including a comprehensive relocation package and great opportunities for career growth!
Farmington Hills, Michigan/Pune, India
Work Authorization Requirements:
- [For Michigan location] MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.
- Understand Dorleco’s product to develop comprehensive marketing plans for the product and inspire an increase in sales revenue
- Review the website and come up with a plan to revamp the ‘look & feel’, content using internal development & content writing resources.
- Lead the marketing team to generate momentum, curiosity & interest ahead of new product launches
- Review marketing collaterals like product brochures, data sheets, and case studies and put together a plan to revamp and improve them.
- Focus on implementing programs that consistently generate new, high-quality inbound inquiries
- Develop digital marketing plans to improve inbound inquiries and leads
- Oversee digital marketing and content/video creation.
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Analyst relations. Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Identifying new Business Verticals where Dorleco product solutions can be utilized.
- Mobilizing partners, expanding partner base for Product Marketing
- Develop, recommend, and implement promotional activities such as events/webinars that the sales team should participate in.
- Manage marketing budget and approval processes
Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience
Experience in the product domain is preferable