Project Management Professional (PMP)
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments.
We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan including a comprehensive relocation package and excellent opportunities for career growth!
- Interact and manage stakeholders across customer organizations from C-level executives to Manager levels.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, specifications, and scope of the project from the clients and interpreting them for the internal team members
- Estimating project budget and overseeing the budget throughout the project life cycle.
- Tracking project timelines, deliverables, and managing budget.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Monitor overall progress of projects and use resources to initiate corrective actions wherever necessary.
- Manage data flow and requests from suppliers to the in-house engineering team
- Perform project closure once all the deliverables are accepted by the customer
- Responsible for submitting the project charter, project timelines, and project progress report to the client
- Responsible for tracking records of the engineering change requests, engineering change notices, and customer purchase order
- Should have 2+ years of experience in the field of Project management preferably in the automotive software domain
- PMP certification is preferred
- Should have a working knowledge of project management methodologies
- Knowledge of V-cycle and agile methods will be an added advantage.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills as responsible for project requirements gathering from stakeholders and discussing progress reports with clients
- Must be able to manage a team, plan the work for the team, and interface with client and internal teams.
- Should be able to guide and mentor the team.
Location: This job is for the Pune (India) as well as Farmington Hills (Michigan) locations. Please ensure you have valid work authorization to work at either location before applying.