Senior Systems Verification Engineer
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments.
We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan including a comprehensive relocation package and excellent opportunities for career growth!
As a Senior Systems Verification Engineer on the EEVC team, you will work in a simulated truck environment testing vehicle functions to requirements. You will regularly interact with highly committed colleagues from different cultures and influence the development of our future products. Teamwork, energy, passion, and respect for the individual are key values for us. We hope you will learn as much from us as we will from you!
Location: Greensboro, NC
- Leading and executing test plans and test cases and reporting test results.
- Updating testing inputs to match the product and project.
- Working hands-on with the product and retaining product knowledge and skill development.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in the end-to-end functions of the electrical system across our product models.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineer, Mechatronics, or a related field.
- 5-8+ years of experience in hardware or software development and testing.
- Experience in the automotive, transportation, or a related industry.
- Experience using Software-in-the-loop (SIL) and Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) methods to test requirements.
- Experience or knowledge of telematics, Ethernet TCP/IP protocols, Radio, and Infotainment.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineer, Mechatronics, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of network communication protocols and configuration management.
- Hands-on experience with electronic test instrumentation including oscilloscopes, bus analyzers, and data loggers.
- MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.