We are HIRING for several exciting roles
Service Marketing Manager
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments. We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer competitive salary and benefits plans including a comprehensive relocation package and great opportunities for career growth!
Your main responsibility will be to lead the creation and execution of our marketing campaigns focused on promoting our portfolio of software solutions. This will require you to conduct meticulous research of the current software market and turn the market research data into actionable insights that will aid our overall strategy. You will collaborate with our developers and other marketing team members and coordinate our software marketing activities across multiple channels. To excel in the role of a Service Marketing Manager, you are expected to possess in-depth knowledge of software market dynamics, competitive landscape, and best digital marketing practices.
Farmington Hills, Michigan/Pune, India
Work Authorization Requirements:
- [For Michigan location] MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.
- Research market trends in the automotive industry and identify customer needs, pain points, and buying objections
- Identify the decision makers among our target audience and create a buyer persona that we will address with our marketing messages
- Develop effective marketing strategies focused on promoting our software solutions through content marketing, paid advertising, and social media marketing
- Plan, allocate, and control the budget for our future campaigns and product launches
- Define key marketing activities and goals to drive the acquisition of new customers and the retention of existing users
- Work closely with the product development, social media, and copywriting team members to establish clear product positioning and messaging guidelines
- Oversee the execution of day-to-day promotional activities and ensure the quality and uniformity of our marketing assets (copy, blog content, social media posts, product leaflets, etc.)
- Establish strong relationships with external stakeholders, such as industry thought leaders and subject matter experts
- Track and analyze relevant analytics and report on ROI across different marketing initiatives to senior leadership
- Use a creative and entrepreneurial spirit to explore new market strategies and opportunities
- You will be responsible to develop positioning and messaging for our innovative services to gain a competitive edge and feed to our communications and field marketing teams.
- Develop meaningful sales content to enable our revenue team to target the right customer with the right set of information and materials for the specific stage of the buying journey like sales decks, battle cards, eLearning courses, etc.
Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience
Experience in the service domain is preferable