We are HIRING for several exciting roles
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments. We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer competitive salary and benefits plans including a comprehensive relocation package and great opportunities for career growth!
Farmington Hills, MI
- Analyze OEM requirements, hardware/software interface requirements, and microcontroller datasheet requirements
- Analyze functional safety requirements, analyze relevant standards, derive system requirements
- Setup requirement traceability methodology
- Create system architecture design and illustrate the interfaces between components
- Illustrate component decomposition (sub-components)
- Create Use Case Diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, and state chart diagrams
- Create DFMEA using defined templates
- 2 weeks of paid vacations
- 10 US holidays
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- 401K will kick in after 12 months of employment (this is a standard for all DORLECO employees)
- Free access to IEEE training material from DORLECO on eMobility and Autonomous systems
- DORLECO is a start-up in the eMobility and Autonomous engineering space and offers opportunities beyond client onsite projects for the development of in-house products and services
- MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.