We are HIRING for several exciting roles
System Test Engineer
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments. We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer competitive salary and benefits plans including a comprehensive relocation package and great opportunities for career growth!
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Work Authorization Requirements:
- MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.
- Ensures executability of the System test along with the project plan
- Develop Systems Test Specification, with traceability from systems test cases to the unique systems requirements to ensure full test coverage of all the system interfaces and stakeholder requirements.
- Supports the distribution of the System Test Environment
- Support vehicle integration with OEM teams to integrate active safety sensors including ultrasonic sensors and cameras
- Aligns the System test specification with the Function Manager
- Approves the execution of the System Test cases
- Prepares the System Test Report
- Supports the closing of the System test activities
- Performs and participates in peer document (e.g. test plan, test specifications) reviews.
- In case of deviations, escalates to the System Test Lead and provides adequate information and proposals for decision making
- Executes vehicle-level testing to cover requirements attributed as such.
- Performs smoke test, Regression test, and full validation on vehicle level
- Execute test drives to validate end-user ADAS features
- Reports issues found via defect management tools (Jira, CorAlm…).
- Perform DVP&R according to customer requirements
- Trace analysis regular use of CAN and LIN interface tools such, Canoe, Canalyzer
- Innovation and development of alternative test solutions to existing strategy
- Minimum 1-3 years relevant experience in system testing/design in a multifunctional environment
- Some automotive industry experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of automotive development and application of active safety features is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills to understand new challenges and new technologies
- Confident, articulate, self-motivated, determined & energetic.
- Must be able to engage with customers and
build strong relationships.
- Vehicle test experience
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Experience in Vector CANoe is an advantage.
- Team player.