We are HIRING for several exciting roles
Test Tool Developer
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments. We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer competitive salary and benefits plans including a comprehensive relocation package and great opportunities for career growth!
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Work Authorization Requirements:
- MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.
- Ensure that the Test Tool definition is properly documented in a DOORS module or by CORE ALM ticket.
- Reviews requirements for Test Tools provided by the project test teams (System Validation Team, Mechatronic Test Team, SW Test Team, depending on the Product Line strategy)
- Define the Test Tool by having a round table discussion with other TIAT team members.
- Contact standard suppliers in case their support is needed for the development of a tool.
- Create and update a basic L3 timing plan for Tool readiness.
- Provides estimations in terms of Test Tools development efforts and costs
- Keep the requester informed of status/stage/blocking issues on the development of the Tool.
- Reach TIAT Team Lead/Test Tool Coordinator/Requester in case support is needed.
- Ensures quality and validation of the Test Tools before it is released/deployed.
- Create documentation for the Test Tool.
- Backup documentation and source code of the Test Tool
- Continuous identification of areas for improvement.
- Proven development experience in CANOE / CAPL / VectorTest or similar vector framework
- Proven development experience in any programming/scripting language like Python, C (any variant), LabView, TestStand, etc.
- Proven experience with automotive communication protocols (CAN, Automotive Ethernet, LIN)
- Experience with design and development of “Testing Solutions”
- A high degree of innovation and creativity
- High level of motivation and work ethic with an emphasis on practical, hands-on work
- Very good overall communication skills, goal-orientation mindset, good interpersonal skills
- International spirit, team spirit
- Experience in System Test Validation positions
- Experience with automotive communication tools in addition to Vector.
- Experience with requirements engineering and design tools
- Automotive/PEPS systems (Passive Entry Passive Start) experience would be an advantage
- Ability to document comprehensively and concisely