We are HIRING for several exciting roles
Vehicle Controls & Integration Engineer
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments. We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer competitive salary and benefits plans including a comprehensive relocation package and great opportunities for career growth!
Work Authorization Requirements:
- MUST be authorized to work in India for any employer.
- MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.
- Developing and integrating vehicle controls software for electric and autonomous vehicles using MATLAB-Simulink-Stateflow
- Performing system simulation and optimization using various tools and methods
- Analyzing the resulting data to provide insights into the acceptance of feature-level requirements
- Implementing safety and security standards and protocols for vehicle communication and diagnostics
- Leading and managing projects from concept to completion
- Mentoring junior engineers and interns
- Technical documentation
- Vehicle software technology benchmarking
- Working on vehicle integration on the client site if required
- 0 to 3 years of controls engineering experience, preferably in the electric mobility and/or autonomous vehicle field.
- Hands-on experience in MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow
- Knowledge of communication protocols (CAN, SPI, UART)
- Past experience or projects in complex controls algorithm development
- Fundamental knowledge of MIL/SIL testing and code generation
- Fundamental knowledge of electronics
- Good communication skills
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Expertise in model-based development, system simulation, optimization, safety, and security
- Knowledge of embedded C, driver development, firmware development
- Knowledge of automotive systems engineering, V-cycle development
- Previous experience with embedded development platforms like NXP, TI, Infineon