We are HIRING for several exciting roles
Vehicle Triage Engineer
Dorleco is a 360-degree controls software development & integration solution provider for electric and autonomous vehicle systems, focused on achieving its mission of developing sustainable & efficient vehicles with innovative, robust, and lean engineering practices. We provide a fast-paced R&D environment and deliver integrated solutions for mechanical, electrical, software, thermodynamic, and energy storage systems for modern electric and autonomous vehicle systems.
We are a trusted resource for full-time projects, overflow work, training, and resident engineering needs for the larger companies’ ePowertrain and ADAS engineering departments. We are also a certified Minority Enterprise by NMSDC!
We offer competitive salary and benefits plans including a comprehensive relocation package and great opportunities for career growth!
Farmington Hills, MI
- Diagnose ADAS Function problems in new and unreleased OEM vehicles as well as OEM plants
- Development testing of ADAS functions in vehicles or Hardware-In-Loop
- Document problems for the algorithm development team to resolve
- Work with algorithm development team (even remote) to resolve diagnosed problems
- Calibrate and tune sensors (Camera, Radar, Lidar) and ADAS functions in the vehicle
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, or Natural Sciences
- You have a knack for problem-solving
- You want to work outside of an office environment (80%) and travel (90% Michigan, 10% domestic)
- You are excited about new vehicles or ADAS functions enabling Automated Driving
- You can make sense of autogenerated code (from model-based development) • Automotive experience preferably in the field of ADAS, Algorithms, Software, Systems, or Vehicle Validation
- Experience with Software Integration into target hardware
- Experience with Vehicle Integration of sensors and functions
- Well-versed using HW debuggers and Vector CAN tool to diagnose problems
- Teamwork, social skills, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Good communication with customers
- Driver’s license and good driving skills
- Coding skills in C/Matlab
- Experience with Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262 is highly appreciated
- Expected tools knowledge:
- Lauterbach, Trace32
- Vector CAN tools -Version control SW such as PTC/Integrity, PVCS, Git, etc
- Requirements management databases such as Doors
- SW Compilers such as Tasking Tricore, GCC, Windriver, etc
- Matlab + Ecoder
- 2 weeks of paid vacations
- 10 US holidays
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- 401K will kick in after 12 months of employment (this is a standard for all DORLECO employees)
- Free access to IEEE training material from DORLECO on eMobility and Autonomous systems
- DORLECO is a start-up in the eMobility and Autonomous engineering space and offers opportunities beyond client onsite projects for the development of in-house products and services
- MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of the offer acceptance date.