Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Amount once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
- Multiple times debiting of User’s Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR User’s account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to theUser.
- Due to technical error, payment is charged on the User’s Card/Bank Account but the purchase of any course is unsuccessful. The user would be provided with the enrolment at no extra cost. However, if in such cases, the User wishes to seek a refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded the net amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges or any other charges.
2. The User will have to make an application for a refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt generated at the time of making payment.
3. The application in the prescribed format should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by DORLECO through electronic mode in favor of the applicant, and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the online registration form, within a period of 21 calendar days on receipt of such claim. It will take 3-21 days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.
5. The company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, invalid, and delayed.
- If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s)
- If the funds available in the Payment Account are under any encumbrance or charge.
- If your Bank or the NCC refuses or delays honoring the Payment Instruction(s)
- Circumstances beyond the control of the Company (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force)
- In case the payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail
6. User agrees that Company, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate his/her account (or any part thereof) or use of the Services and remove and discard all or any part of his/her account, user profile, or his/her recipient profile, at any time. The company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. User agrees that any termination of his /her access to the Services or any account he/she may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and also agrees that Company will not be liable to the user or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected, fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies the Company may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, the user agrees to immediately stop using the Services.