We develop intelligent eMobility & Autonomous solutions by seamlessly integrating bespoke controls, software, mechanical & E/E systems for sustainable transportation.
Join this 10-hour Bootcamp for modelling controls software for autonomous systems. This is a learning program ideal for beginners in the automotive software development space looking to build a solid foundation of hands-on controls knowledge
Get familiar with the MBSE approach to developing autonomous systems, learn about feature development and how it affects the level of autonomy of the vehicle, and how the industry implements MIL/SIL testing for validation of the models.
IEEE will be providing Professional Development Hours and Continuing Education Units credits for this course!
Program Fees: $149
NOTE: The next batch has not been announced yet. Please stay tuned for updates.
If you have any queries, please write to us at email@example.com with the subject ‘Bootcamp Query – Autonomous Vehicles MBSE’
There will be limited admissions per batch, so apply soon!
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to autonomous vehicles and ADAS feature development
- Introduction to model-based design methodology
- Requirement management and architecture development in SysML
- Simulink model and stateflow logic design for ADAS feature development
- Code generation and MIL-SIL testing
Autonomous Vehicle MBSE Bootcamp